2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

He always had bad stretches but this last 2 months is bottom of the barrel.  He's playing so bad that it doesn't even seem possible, like he's doing it on purpose for some reason.  I really don't understand why he's still getting 35 min per game and someone showing a little bit of promise like Ricky council is riding the bench.  Nurse needs to stop acting like Doc. 

Also attach Bamba to Tobi's back when sun tossing.  How someone can be 7'3' yet so weak and unable to grab a rebound is mind blowing.

QB Eagles

I have a tough time imagining reasons why any front office would give Tobias a bag at this point in his career, especially the Sixers where the fans hate his guts. Dude has the hollowest stats ever. Nonetheless someone will pay him and it'll probably be the dumbass Sixers. He should be on some bottom feeding team that doesn't have the means of landing a top tier player. Swallows too much money and too many minutes for what the Sixers are trying to be.

SD

Nice job not blowing it. Keep sitting Tobi

phattymatty

I know I've turned this into my own personal Tobi sucks thread but yesterday was the best collective passing game of the year.  People actually cutting to the basket.  Driving and passing out to the corner 3.  It's not a coincidence that Tobi was not in there slowing things down and clogging up the lane. 

They definitely lose these last two games if he's out there sucking up his normal 35 min.

SD

Rome

My wife and I were watching something when the Jimmy Buckets commercial came on.  I still to this day can't believe they refused to commit to him long-term.  Although honestly I can totally believe they'd be that stupid.  The stench of Harold Katz will never leave that franchise.

Don Ho

Maxey scores 21 in the first quarter tonight (rest of team scored 4) and then he scores 8 points the next three.  The Sixers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.