6-9
0 (0%)
10-+
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

MDS

munson

thats it, thats the list.

thats only going to be the list because no on else is remotely awful enough to justify it. my life is 3000x times better now that hes is as good as dead. its actually wonderful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

thats awesome.

now is there any chance you can try and get away from your computer and step outside for once and maybe get some pusy? I promise you, its so much better than CF.

Munson

I think he'd rather stay here and talk about me some more
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Zero.

You all don't exist and are an actual extension of my own persona. I'm somewhere off in a coma or deep sleep or drugged up and this is my current reality. When I wake up from this nightmare, I will continue to lead the resistance of the Argonine people and take back our home planet from the robots. I'll just have to remember where I parked my space ship.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I already know it's not parked there. The escape submarine/large instestine vibration soother is in there right now. Wouldn't fit contrary to popular belief.

Tomahawk

hbionic

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on December 03, 2010, 06:11:41 PM
Zero.

You all don't exist and are an actual extension of my own persona. I'm somewhere off in a coma or deep sleep or drugged up and this is my current reality. When I wake up from this nightmare, I will continue to lead the resistance of the Argonine people and take back our home planet from the robots. I'll just have to remember where I parked my space ship.

A+

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on December 04, 2010, 01:36:04 AM
Good idea.

Updates....did you find the rocket up your voluminous vadge?

hbionic

Update....I'm still in a coma/deep sleep and/or drugged.

Will commence looking for said spaceship once I become lucid.

smeags

Quote from: hbionic on December 07, 2010, 10:16:18 PM
Update....I'm still in a coma/deep sleep and/or drugged.

Will commence looking for said spaceship once I become lucid.

update: yes, that is an escape submarine/large instestine vibration soother up your chocolate factory and not GF's forearm.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on November 29, 2010, 05:58:31 PMI haven't used the feature.  I read everything I want to and not what I don't.

I feel compelled to report that the built-in ignore feature that came standard with my brain has been shteinting the bed lately, so I am now making use of this excellent feature for one person.  The results have pleased me so much that I am now considering expanding the list to include myself.  Thank you Big Brother.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger