How Bad Will Vince Young Be?

Started by rjs246, March 30, 2006, 11:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I mean seriously, how awful is this guy going to be in the pros?

Cut before his first contract is up. Signs elsewhere for a minimal salary. Out of the league in under 6 years.
3 (16.7%)
Becomes a starter after two years. Completes roughly 50% of his passes every year. Everyone aknowledges that his backup should be starting.
4 (22.2%)
Starts in his second year. Plays alright, is an average quarterback.
3 (16.7%)
Is an above average quarterback and even wins a playoff game or two.
5 (27.8%)
Is a fantastic quarterback. Several pro-bowls. Great leader. John Madded hangs from his sack. Etc.
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

rjs246

I think we all know what's going to happen here.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

You're John Madded? Why do you like to hang from sacks?

PoopyfaceMcGee

His career will be similar to Vick's, but it will be even more preposterous that announcers are hanging on his sack.

Wingspan

where's the most obvious option?

6. When called to the podium, he violent masturbates in his new jersey, while throwing poops at matt leinart?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhanInDC

Vick Lite. Goes no where, but for some strange reason he'll continue to start each year, with people saying stupid shtein like, "This will be the year when Vince Young comes into his own...."
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

I love that there is apparently no middle ground on this. He'll either suck or be awesome.  Suck.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

Quote from: Wingspan on March 30, 2006, 11:48:42 AM
where's the most obvious option?

6. When called to the podium, he violent masturbates in his new jersey, while throwing poops at matt leinart?

:-D :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

This may have been my greatest achievement.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

if that's the case, then you might as well  do a cannon ball in a volcano because you're options are all terrible.  no where do you mention being replaced by a recovering drunk nearly twice his age. 

ice grillin you

kid won rookie of the year...any desperate claims of him sucking get eliminated by that

next....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

He's unquestionably awful. I win.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous