Dead in 2024

Started by SD, February 02, 2024, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Wayne Kramer

Kicking out the jams for eternity, motherfarger!

https://youtu.be/TMRtqnzA_oU?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

SD

Rome

Good riddance to that drum-beating  farghead. 

Read about the confrontation Kris Kristofferson had with him backstage at Willie Nelson's 70th birthday.  It's pure poetry. 

ice grillin you

henry fambrough who was the last living member of The Spinners
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Alexei Navalny, to the delight of Republicans in America.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Kenneth Mitchell from Jericho, Star Trek and a bunch of other shows died from ALS. 

Just a terrible way to go.  There's a GoFundMe account open for his family who incurred some hefty expenses during his illness if anyone is interested. 

https://gofund.me/19c7dbd3

PhillyPhreak54

farg — ALS is such a devastating disease.

RIP to him.

Also allow me to plug Jericho again. Canceled was too damn soon. Come at me lil guy

MDS

if you, in 2024, think a maga wet dream of a show thats 20 years old and was on network tv is still good, i cannot help you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD