The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

just saw that, what a delicious little choke
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Tampa Bay is unstoppable right now. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

This 2nd round has been dogshtein.  DC got swept and Philly and Detroit are both down 3-0.  And Nashville's fans are wearing puke yellow

ice grillin you

first time since conference seeding that a #1 has been swept in any round
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

honestly does anyone in dc care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2011, 12:39:32 PM
honestly does anyone in dc care

yeah they have really solid fanbase

BigEd76

That SJ/Detroit game 7 was great to watch, and another team fails to finish off the 0-3 comeback

So there's a team that hasn't won the Cup in their 40-yr history, one that hasn't won in their 20-yr history, one that hasn't won since '72......and Tampa

Munson

I'm cheering for anyone but Tampa. Vancouver is a real hockey city and has been good all year...same with Boston...I just plain feel bad for San Jose, always good but njever good enough....and then there's Tampa. farg Tampa.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagles_Legendz

SJ = the Eagles in football, though it looks like this year they might finally break through.

SD

ice grillin you

barnaby is bangin michelle beadle i wonder if he beat her down

BigEd76

Globe & Mail reported the Thrashers are moving to Winnpeg, but nothing's done yet

DH

thats beyond awesome - looks like the wings are coming east