2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

she used to be a hockey groupie...i remember way back in the day...maybe 93?...i know she wasnt very old...she was banging wayne mcbean...that was her forray into athlete cock...i guess now shes running thru baseball

to promote her womens mlb fashion line of clothes and jewelry...she will be at the phillies store and if you buy one of her items you get to meet her
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 10, 2008, 12:32:28 AM
Holy shtein, they won.

Lidge was gassing it up there at 96+.

Happ threw pretty well.

Congrats to Ruiz for his second hit in a month.

Lidge was definitely bringing some heat last night, but he also seemed to struggle with his control too.  He got the save though and that's all that counts.

You can't really ask for Happ to do much more than he has so far in his 3 or 4 starts.  He's been pretty solid, worked himself out of a couple jams and gave the Phils a chance to win. Too bad he got a nd out of it.  He was hustling his ass off to cover 1st on that ball the Howard fielded too (which Howard make a great toss on as well).  

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 10, 2008, 10:38:35 AM
she used to be a hockey groupie...i remember way back in the day...maybe 93?...i know she wasnt very old...she was banging wayne mcbean...that was her forray into athlete cock...i guess now shes running thru baseball

to promote her womens mlb fashion line of clothes and jewelry...she will be at the phillies store and if you buy one of her items you get to meet her

yesterday she said she was dating a guy who was totally anonymous so i don't think she's dating any athletes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Dating and farging are two completely different things.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 10, 2008, 10:39:52 AM

Lidge was definitely bringing some heat last night, but he also seemed to struggle with his control too.  He got the save though and that's all that counts.

Anyone know why he was blowing on his hands so much last night? I don't know if i'd ever seen him do that before...it looked as if he did it more after throwing into the dirt.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 10, 2008, 10:38:35 AM

My Uncle and Grandpa were doing a car show at the civic center and she was there signing autographs. This was maybe 1987-88, I was wearing my Hextall jersey and she told me she hated the Flyers and gave me a smart ass smirk. Hot. She's never left my top 5.
Johnny Depp was there too but I had idea who he was since I didn't watch 21 Jumpstreet. Also met David Faustino aka Bud Bundy and Jeremey Miller who played Ben on Growing Pains.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

gee off and costey in the lineup today.

also happ was sent down so they could have an extra relief pitcher for the final 4 games. hopefully he gets a few more starts, dook has pitched well.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on July 10, 2008, 12:37:00 PM
also happ was sent down so they could have an extra relief pitcher for the final 4 games. hopefully he gets a few more starts, dook has pitched well.
Kendrick Pt II?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

maybe. then myers coming back could be their big trade for this year, kind of like bringing gordon and myers back off the dl was the "big trade" last year. go team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

choke dawg 2-run bomb

he now leads the majors in HRs and still leads the NL in RBIs

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

He's fat and he strikes out too much.

Burn him.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

if i hear one more commerical or see another ad for that vote for pat shtein im gonna puke...howard leads the league in hr and rbi...where is his all star campaign...not only does he not have one but hes getting booed at the stadium and buried continously on wip

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous