2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I was wondering the same thing.  It looks like her in the face but I don't remember seeing any pics of her recently that made her look so damn skinny.  Not to mention that her arms look extremely leathery.

PhillyGirl

she DOES have those super hairy Italian arms. I remember meeting her before and was like, all that money and you can't do something about that forest of hair on your forearms?

And yes, she's superskinny right now.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Jenkins is the lead off guy today. He's never done it, but he is has like 3 double and 2 triples off Marquis and it allows Werth to hit 2nd.

Get the brooms out.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 13, 2008, 01:11:57 PM
she DOES have those super hairy Italian arms. I remember meeting her before and was like, all that money and you can't do something about that forest of hair on your forearms?

And yes, she's superskinny right now.

Speaking of hairy italian chicks, we're still waiting for you to take care of the year-'round sweater vest you've been sporting for the last 10 years. 

PhillyGirl

ha...nice

I DO recall hbionic mentioning that you prefer the smooth look.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Tuned in late, do I blame this on Flash or would I be over reacting again.

Sgt PSN

Blame the Phillies for not drafting Munson.  I heard he threw in the high 90's in high school and got a guy to hit into a triple play with no men on base.   

phillymic2000

ok, but my pure hatred for Flash begs the question for this outing.

Rome

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 13, 2008, 04:34:40 PM
Blame the Phillies for not drafting Munson.  I heard he threw in the high 90's in high school and got a guy to hit into a triple play with no men on base.   

Wrong.

The pitch was so powerful it actually got all 3 outs in that inning AND 2 of the outs in the next inning. Which we didn't need to play because I hit a walk off 5 run home run in the bottom of the 9th.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Again, this piss poor defense (thank you Utley and Howard) and the lack of hitting with RISP killed them. They had Marquis on the ropes early and managed to do nothing.

Utley has a tailor made double play and he throws the ball in the dirt, which Howard tries to backhand scoop rather than knock down and that's the ballgame.

iceholes.