farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

The hypocrisy of Girls fans this morning on Sirius was delightful. "He won't act that way with Parcells", "I don't care what he did, if he becomes a Cowboy then we'll embrace him". I'm sure all Eagles fans said the same thing prior to him coming here, but he never disrespected us the way he shtein on Dallas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 17, 2006, 12:20:01 PM
The hypocrisy of Girls fans this morning on Sirius was delightful. "He won't act that way with Parcells", "I don't care what he did, if he becomes a Cowboy then we'll embrace him". I'm sure all Eagles fans said the same thing prior to him coming here, but he never disrespected us the way he shtein on Dallas.

Nope, most of us had a soft spot for him when he was in San Fran because of the disrespecting of the Star.

Pukes fans have no balls.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Nope, most of us had a soft spot for him when he was in San Fran because of the disrespecting of the Star.

Speak for yourself, missy. He was garbage from day one and I wanted no part of him on the Eagles. I know for a fact that lots of people agreed with me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on March 17, 2006, 03:06:19 PM

Speak for yourself, missy. He was garbage from day one and I wanted no part of him on the Eagles. I know for a fact that lots of people agreed with me.

I know you didn't.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

i didn't much care for him, but figured he'd be fine as long as he didn't cause any problems.

The BIGSTUD

It's going to be hilarious. All will be going well until one game TO will run a bad route and cause an interception. Bill Parcells will call him over to the sideline and tell him to get his head into the game.

and that will be the end of that marriage.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Mad-Lad

he'll have a hell of a year, but miss the playoffs.  THEN he'll lose it.

rjs246

I don't care WHEN he loses it and destroys his team. I just know for a fact that he WILL lose it and destroy his team, and if he's on a team that I happen to hate, all the better. If he goes to the Cowboys and they make the playoffs this year, fine. We all know that he'll tear that team apart eventually and it will be a sweet day when that happens.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Mad-Lad

i blame Korver.

Seriously though, if the Eagles front 7 improve a TON they won't have to worry about TO cause Bledsoe will be on his ass most of the game.  If not, Terry Glenn & TO will have a field day against the Philly DBs.

The BIGSTUD

Still need a SAM and a DT.

2 more pieces to go!
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt trade two seasons ago for anything in the world...i wanted him from the start and would do the same again

TO is a disgrace but the problem was the eagles keeping him around for so long...he should have never been allowed to come to training camp...and even if he had to come the second andy sent him home that day he should have been released...everything from there on out i blame on the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

They kept him from going to another team and getting another signing bonus. The season sucked but you can't blame it all on TO.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

DMN says its done. ESPN is scrolling it on the bottom of the screen......
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

General_Failure

Drunken Monkey Network. Don't you own a tv?

The man. The myth. The legend.