Divisional Playoffs - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2024, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2024, 11:30:36 PMeven with the pathetic 1 title the eagles are def an upper echelon franchise...theyre consistently good and are rarely a shteinshow. i dont know what are youre on, but i would google "therapist maryland" and start there

One title in a trillion years and no back to back division titles in almost 20 years is not consistently good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Last 15 years eagles five divisional titles giants two superbowls...lol

MDS

it doesnt make me feel any better...i dont get off on rooting for a more competent team than the vikings, but the eagles are not at the bottom of the league.

if you want a real laughing stock philly team, theres one that hasnt won a title since 1983, hasnt made it out of the second round since 2001 and poops its pants on and off the court every year. but the giants won 2 titles when i was in college! oh poor me! (im nearing 40)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2024, 12:46:11 AMit doesnt make me feel any better...i dont get off on rooting for a more competent team than the vikings, but the eagles are not at the bottom of the league.

if you want a real laughing stock philly team, theres one that hasnt won a title since 1983, hasnt made it out of the second round since 2001 and poops its pants on and off the court every year. but the giants won 2 titles when i was in college! oh poor me! (im nearing 40)

they all are an atrocious embarrassment....thats kinda the point...but you make a good point that you are definitely way too young to understand...youve lived the golden years

Rome

Bills fans are not taking that result well right now.  I feel legit bad for them. 

MDS

theyll feel alot better tomorrow when trump wins new hampshire
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Not my friends.  All die hard libs. 

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2024, 12:04:36 AMOne title in a trillion years and no back to back division titles in almost 20 years is not consistently good

what about the last 24 years.

MDS

49ers cowboys 2023 - 46M
cowboys packers 2016 - 48M
bills chiefs 2024 - 50M

an absurd number

SD

I'll be surprised if Jackson vs Mahomes doesn't shatter 50 million

MDS

it will if game quality is there

chiefs/bills had a 50M avg and a 56M peak. a blowout can drag anything down.

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on January 23, 2024, 12:57:37 PMI'll be surprised if Jackson vs Mahomes doesn't shatter 50 million

Last year's championship game was 53M

SD

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on January 23, 2024, 12:57:37 PMI'll be surprised if Jackson vs Mahomes doesn't shatter 50 million

Oh, guaranteed.  With Swift in attendance, I'd be shocked if it doesn't.  She'll bring millions of viewers herself, just for the three or four quick shots of her they feed the viewers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the taylor swift thing is beyond comical...she isnt adding really any extra viewers. she adds tons of additional social media buzz, which certainly counts for a lot.