Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This home stand continues at this pace, Gabe in deep shtein.  Yes they have a lot of injuries but come on, Scott Kingery and ODH ain't the answer.  zesty farm system and VV as your main arm is a world of hurt. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

is getting 1 run in 10 innings against the marlins off a cbp homer from your 4th string SS not good?

meats will scream about gabe or neris or pitching but they stink these days because they arent scoring any runs. the pitching was always going to be kinda meh. sunday 1 run. monday 1 run. tuesday 0 runs. thursday 1 run. garbage. yell about that you cowards.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is it time to blow it up?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

since that all time day in washington, bryce has 2 homer and 9 rbis.

BUT PITCHING DURR
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Stop being dense

It's both. Neither the offense nor the pitching is any good right now

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

nats and braves L's

lessgo

SD

Hopefully that pulls Harper outta this slump

ice grillin you

J's boy nico warming

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 26, 2019, 06:22:28 PM
Stop being dense

It's both. Neither the offense nor the pitching is any good right now

since the colorado series, theyve given up 36 runs and scored 25. this is less than a 4 era and would be good for top 10 in mlb. scoring not even 3 runs a game is bad. very bad. score more runs.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i was there tonight...the old vet liberty bell outside the 3b gate is dope....there are 1000 games and shtein for 10 year olds to do instead of actually watching the game.....had a great view of bryce's bomb and damn was it a shot.....my life will be a victory if i never have to see sean rodriguez play baseball again

ice grillin you

MDS

so with seranthony broken their bullpen is down to neris, morgan and neshak

this isnt good

ice grillin you

Searanthony with the 18.00 era 3.00 whip hold