Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why does Jeff McNeil week to kill them

MDS

j tell your precious offense to not suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

McNeil will be the next Freddie Freeman NL East pain in the ass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2019, 04:02:57 PM
lolol all true. Love the JJ nickname.

Why is Nicasio still here? Alvarez too. They both farging suck

Piece of shtein bums

Don Ho

I'm cheering for the rain.  Call this already. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 22, 2019, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2019, 04:02:57 PM
lolol all true. Love the JJ nickname.

Why is Nicasio still here? Alvarez too. They both farging suck

Piece of shtein bums

the phillies have scored 1 run
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ok and that is obviously a problem.

Quite deflecting off the fact that these two farging losers suck. And the fact they keep a spot on the roster is an issue.

So farging what if the Phils had scored 4. Or 5. They're still giving it up too. Because of two zesty losers

MDS

the 7th and 8th members of the phillies bullpen could perform better. for the moment theyre sort of stuck with them because they dont have options and there really isnt anybody better to replace them.

it would have been fair to bring in drew anderson in this spot. but again i submit that every single team is not confident nor pleased with their performances of the bottom of their bullpens. there are only so many good relievers to go around. theyre down 3-1. top guys in the pen shant be wasted in such a spot. so it goes.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 22, 2019, 11:11:11 PM
i submit that every single team is not confident nor pleased with their performances of the bottom of their bullpens.

Yep!  Par for every team in the league.  Don't get me wrong J, Alvarez & Nacasio would be lucky to play in the Police Activities League but we're stuck with ding and dong.  NEVER EVER did I think I'd be ok seeing Adam Morgan trot out to the mound.  Hell, I'm actually high on Hector too.

Stopped drinking after my hip replacement 6 weeks ago today.  May be time to start up again. 

Go Phils Go!

Don Ho

Is Roman Quinn 13 or 14?  Looks like a kid I saw at Game Stop this weekend.

Don Ho

Damn, speaking of hip replacement, watching Diaz' delivery is making me cringe.  Looks like his ankle is about to snap on his delivery.

PhillyPhreak54

Wish it would've been rained out.

Lifeless jackasses

PhillyPhreak54

Whoa

Arrieta went IN

Called out Brycie and everyone else.

Either they respond or wilt like little delicate flowers. Season over before May?

ice grillin you

win pace update please
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the phillies suck and the season is over