Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ramos is pitching the ninth

id agree the fact that this is a sweat it out is on bayou swamp trash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

being the bottom of the order makes me 2% more confident
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Lmaooooooo

Jesus farging Christ

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2019, 10:06:47 PM
being the bottom of the order makes me 2% more confident

lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Repeat after me:

"Get a closer!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

you cant fault the logic from kap...use your best rp to get the middle of the order out and your next best reliever for the bottom. ramos just left one up.

bayou boy lost this

MDS

well they need to win the game here because its just whats left of alvarez and nicasio left

SD

What a god awful at bat from Segura

ice grillin you

be nice to have roman quinn right now

MDS

how bad is kingery....andrew knapp from his weaker side was going to PH instead of him

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

holy shtein that ball was bashed

i cant farging believe how far that went

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD