Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Got to see Adam Morgan and Hector pitch today.  Felt like August 2018.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Glad to see Harper be able to play today.  Now for him to get his timing down.

PhillyPhreak54

The video game story is not shocking.

Props to Santana for busting the TV

Thumbs down to Kapler for allowing it

QB Eagles

Who cares, at least someone was enjoying those late season games.

General_Failure

Can you blame them for trying to play a game together where they have a chance of winning?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 18, 2019, 08:23:16 PM
Thumbs down to Kapler for allowing it

he didnt allow it so much as create an atmosphere where it could happen

regardless this is on the 2 players who did it. they should know its not a good look but millenials gonna fortnight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Probably belongs in ROB but Trout is about to sign a 12 year $430 million deal with the Angels. Can't say I blame him for taking that deal

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on March 19, 2019, 10:31:30 AM
Probably belongs in ROB but Trout is about to sign a 12 year $430 million deal with the Angels. Can't say I blame him for taking that deal

Money's crazy now.  Can't blame him at all for taking it.  He'd be a fool if he didn't.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Good for him even if it's bad for us. 

Don Ho

Negative = sucks for us

Positive = he's not a Yankee, Red Sox and more importantly a Dodger, Met or anywhere in the NL
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

If the Phillies want to have a Mike Trout, they have to learn how to draft and coach a Mike Trout.

PhillyPhreak54

Sucks that Trout is signed. Dream squashed.

On another note - who were the video game players?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Bobby Abreu next up for the wall of fame