Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

the twitter chatter is that word will leak tomorrow just before the machado presser as a boras FU to lozano

i just want this to be over so whatever just do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol at Twitter chatter

you do realize that 99% of tweets are fake news

tell me you know this?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont respond to that term, trumper
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

unless it links to a fact based article all tweets are pretty much bullshtein

ice grillin you

"We haven't heard from them (Boras and Co.) in a couple months" - Mark Lerner

MDS

ice grillin you

how bad does Harper not want to go to philly

after four months of free agency when basically every other team has dropped out the Phillies still have to fly an owner across the country to persuade him during a farging "meet n greet"

ice grillin you

Nm

Rome

It's embarrassing that a billionaire several times over has to fly 2,500 miles to beg a guy to take $350,000,000 (or more) to play there. 

The longer it goes the worse it looks for everyone.   Harper better get his farging laundry dirty and run out every groundout if he does sign.  Otherwise...  yikes. 

SD

I wish the Phils would just back off. Don't want to play here then peace out, go sign with someone else. Use the money to sign Kuechel.

ice grillin you

I still want him but I'm leaning further and further to that side...might be time to move on rather than give 300+ million to guy that doesn't wanna be here

MDS

bryce's ego is too big for him to dog it if he signs here....if hes signs hes IN.....but if he hasnt signed yet despite nobody else wanting him i dont know if he ever will

ice grillin you

dogging it isn't the issue

being miserable is