Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i dont care whose fault it is hes a horror show there

hes probably going to suck at first as well but like normal suck....not hindenburg suck
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I actually think his playing the OF was a huge distraction for him and hurt him at the plate

No doubt he was beyond awful out there.  Just saying the fault lies with Klentak and the Mannequin for hanging out to dry out there. 

Rome

Trade is official and it's absolute thievery. 

Now get Manny and Corbin and trade for Trout. 

World Series and shtein.

MDS

machado will be interesting now...i still think the phillies will bid more than anyone but he really wants to play SS. not sure hes going to get that offer from anyone else but maybe the worthless white sox. if you miss on manny you can fall back into the nolan arenado bidding next offseason, too.

want no part of corbin. next year will be his age 30 season. itll take at least 5 years to get him. theres just no way this works out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 04, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
want no part of corbin. next year will be his age 30 season. itll take at least 5 years to get him. theres just no way this works out.

thank you allah...and lol @ the nats for giving him 6 years. 36 year old patrick corbin making $25 mil. sounds good.

for anybody upset consider this:

https://twitter.com/McCulloughTimes/status/1070052013826658304

now go give bryce 400 bills
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

$400M won't cut it. 

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

McCutcheon 3-Yrs/$45M or $50M depending on the source. 

SD

MDS

not in love with this deal but need to see what else they do before fully judging it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on December 11, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

That is a lot of money for him

Geowhizzer

You spelled Harper incorrectly.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 11, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

That is a lot of money for him

Quote from: John MiddletonWe're going into this expecting to spend money.  And maybe even be a little bit stupid about it.