Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

ice grillin you

best move theyve made in about two years....

QuoteAll Phillies Sunday home games next season will begin at 1:05 p.m. instead of 1:35.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so if they go 6-1 against atlanta....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

so when Hell freezes over.........
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

When does this franchise score a Acuna Jr.?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Todd said it best "Santana is a carcass".  Why is he playing at SS?

Don Ho

Wait, he's playing third.  Sorry.  He still sucks.

Don Ho

wow! Luzinski's wife may be able to fill in for Jason Peters.  She looks like she'd kick your ass.

MDS

cant wait to find out which bullpen arm blows the season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

My guess...

MDS

tommy hunter was -450 to be the guy

the good thing is they didnt drag this out any further than it needed...go enjoy your weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Stay of execution denied

Tommy Hunter is a bum

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

ummm the season was over a least two weeks ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

technically it was over in march, they just kept the charade going for longer than anticipated

MDS

QuoteThey owned the second-best record in the National League on Aug. 5 and lost 28 of their next 43 games

i think he we have a runner up to 1964 for the franchies biggest collapses. hooray!