ice grillin you

5 back....but the real answer is who cares

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

In a rare occurrence... I fully agree with Igy.  This is over.

Rome

I think if the Eagles weren't as good as they are, there'd be a lot more Phils heat. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 05, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
I think if the Eagles weren't as good as they are, there'd be a lot more Phils heat.

incorrect

the Phillies are a shtein show to watch

tonight might be the worst defensive lineup I've ever seen fielded

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

the braves suck

my god then what are the Phillies?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Is Santana really playing third?  With Assdribble at short?  What a clusterfarg.

Kapler gotta Kapler.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder what Santana's moneyball nerd stats are for defensive runs saved and whatever other stupid stats are for him at 3B

MDS

yea its not about that

with franco out they are playing an optimal offensive lineup with a high k/flyball pitcher on the mound. the hope is avoid disaster on defense and score some runs, then change for defense in the 6th or 7th. im sure it will work.

they know what santana is at 3B....im sort of impressed and honored they put together the worst left side defense in baseball history. 3 cement foot sloths all out of position.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

That offense is working wonders tonight!

MDS

the phillies throw defense out the window to start an offensive lineup and they cant get a runner to 2nd

throw this team in a lava pit

PhillyPhreak54

I'm flipping over between the Eagles shows on NFLN

Painful

Score some farging runs for fargs sake

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2018, 09:15:02 PM
I'm flipping over between the Eagles shows on NFLN

Painful

Score some farging runs for fargs sake

Same thing.  This three ring circus playing in front of 350 people is nothing "special" to watch.  Score some runs you clowns.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lol roman quinn getting doubled off 1st, followed by bats' double

they are so predictable

Don Ho

Running out of terms for stupid, used them all to describe this team's baseball IQ this season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Of course the next two get on base after Quinn's boner.