Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the phillies are 10 games above .500 and the nats are seven games out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Don Ho on July 04, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
4th of July, 3 measly hits against a team that has clearly quit, basically one "star" on this team in
Nola, 1.5 games out, Braves in first,  Nats falling, i'm stone sober so please explain.

really good starting pitching, just enough hitting and 1 very good relief pitcher. oh and analytics.

but perhaps the biggest difference is chemistry. phils like coming to work, nats dont. nats are significantly more talented.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Also the National League is currently reliving a modified version* of the dead ball era, so if your mental construct of what a top team looks like involves a murderers' row of offensive players bashing the ball all over the park, it's time to revise that.

* Homers are as important as ever, but base hits are being snuffed out.

MDS

bear in mind most of the people here havent watched baseball in 7 years and are really old
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

first place phils but wish the nats had lost

MDS

the nats are in the same place as the mets....who cares

ice grillin you

you will when they win the division

MDS

if they win the division itll be because the phils and or braves collapsed (distinct possibility). your squad is a farce...phils do their thing they have zero to worry about

focus on atl

ice grillin you

the phils have a thing?

MDS

its july 7 and they are in 1st

so yes

ice grillin you

im sure youve told me but what is it again?

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

also this social media craziness over the length of the game is everything bad about internet nerds in a nutshell....mother fargers it was a 22 run game...how would that ever not take forever...and the phillies moved into first and your lead is that the game was long as farg??

MDS

its beat writers irritated...they drove all day to pitt, got to the park at 3 and wont get out of there until after midnight. i get it, ive been there, but it wouldnt be a thing without twitter.

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 06, 2018, 11:48:37 PM
im sure youve told me but what is it again?

good starting pitching, taking pitches, seranthony

tonight they did 1/3 extroadinarily well

ice grillin you

whats so ridiculous about their complaints is that they and fans are the first ones to bitch about a 4-3 game taking three hours and fifteen minutes

but a game with 22 total runs taking four plus is the worst thing ever?