Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Kruk looked like me on my surfboard of late - hobblin' & wooblin'
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Kind of sort of.

Great shot.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

If ever in Denver and Rockies are in town, highly recommend a visit to Coors Field.  Awesome location downtown and very cool ballpark.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on June 12, 2018, 07:34:09 PM
If ever in Denver and Rockies are in town, highly recommend a visit to Coors Field.  Awesome location downtown and very cool ballpark.

Was there in 2016, great city and ballpark. Wasn't a fan of edibles

MDS

only having 1 reliable relief pitcher shouldnt be an issue
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Can they just take Luis Garcia out back and put him out of our misery?  He's awful.

Don Ho

4 f'ing hits tonight!  4! How bad is baseball when these guys are 3 games out of first?

ice grillin you

i dont understand why kapler wont use victor arano
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

we've reached the "why dont they use victor arano" point of the season

up next: why cant jesmuel valentin get a look?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The shtein show alive and well tonight.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on June 13, 2018, 08:11:56 PM
The shtein show alive and well tonight.

OUT on that game. Now doing the "good game roulette" on mlb.tv.

MDS

pricetag on machado keeps going up....why on earth is he singing up to throw 10 years of his career away to hit between scott kingery and nick williams

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 14, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
pricetag on machado keeps going up....why on earth is he singing up to throw 10 years of his career away to hit between scott kingery and nick williams

Maybe all that credibility the Phillies received when they signed Santana is finally paying off

MDS

my company took us to this game

it was hot

the actually hit...if rhys and odubs are going at the same time, look out 80 wins