Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

What's Dom Brown doing nowadays?

MDS

arrieta > their lineup
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

whats most pathetic is the trio of guys they have faced this weekend had a total of around 150 mlb innings pitched and an era of around 5.00....and dook today is making his mlb debut
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they should def keep playing altherr over hoskins though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 03, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
What's Dom Brown doing nowadays?

hes still on the phillies but hes white

MDS

mike franco has been polluting the world with his sub 300 obp for the past 4 years but the real problem is 1 bad month from hoskins

jp hitting a crisp 200 in high A so cant wait for him to get back

ice grillin you

no one worships franco...everyone knows hes puke...that ship sailed long ago

MDS

based on their available players give me your optimal lineup...injured players ok

ice grillin you

throw them all in one of those volcano fissures

MDS

MDS

how long would they have to play for the phillies to get to 5 runs....july?

ice grillin you

dont fret mickey hit his first homer of the season

MDS

the legend of mitch walding continues. 0-6 with 6 ks.

where do they find these guys

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.