phillies have nine players on a pace for 100+ strikeouts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 07, 2018, 01:09:00 AM
Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2018, 08:40:07 PM
the bill has come for the super bowl and its a hefty one

If the bill is the Phillies being what we thought they were, and the Flyers and Sixers both getting one round deeper into the playoffs than we had any right to expect, that is one light bill.

obviously you missed the braves/celtics/penguins portion of the bill...cause they are better than yo squads

Quote from: Rome on May 07, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
If none of the Philly teams ever win again, the price paid for that win is more than acceptable to me. 

then be like j and quit

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

on the bright side only a few more months to go before seranthony is closing

make that days or weeks

got the call today
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on May 07, 2018, 01:09:00 AM
the bill has come for the super bowl and its a hefty one

If the bill is the Phillies being what we thought they were, and the Flyers and Sixers both getting one round deeper into the playoffs than we had any right to expect, that is one light bill.

obviously you missed the braves/celtics/penguins portion of the bill...cause they are better than yo squads

Quote from: Rome on May 07, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
If none of the Philly teams ever win again, the price paid for that win is more than acceptable to me. 

then be like j and quit

Wut

Btw gonna need to get that mlb hookup. I've moved into my new place

MDS

well look who came crawling back

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't never left son

Don Ho

Herrera picked up his 500th hit of his career in his 476th career game Sunday in Washington.  Per Elias last Phillies player to reach 500 hits in fewer games was Utley who reached 500 in 474 career contests.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Speaking of Odubel, I'm pretty sure he's been on base in every game he's played this year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

37 straight games now.

Geowhizzer

Star of tonight was Aaron Nola.

MDS

i was told by some pretty smart baseball dudes a few years ago that he was a 5

Rome

He has a legit third pitch now.  It's made all the difference and has was pretty good before that. 

MDS

you dont understand. very smart baseball dudes looked at some articles about him around the time he was drafted and decided he was a 5. so thats it.

its over. hes a 5. maybe a long man.