Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lets give vv another year to 'figure it out'
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on March 31, 2018, 08:54:58 PM
should be 0-3

This one should maybe count as two losses.

MDS

first time since ww2 a team used a position player this early in the season to pitch

kapler really off to a hot start
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 29, 2018, 07:45:01 PM
We have 161 more of these to look forward to before they fire Kapler.

Beginning to think I was too generous with the 161.

Geowhizzer

Thank God for Villanova to take my mind off this hot garbage.

Sorry, Todd...

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Glad we finally got to see Florimon take the mound

Geowhizzer

And apparently a "communication breakdown" led to Milner being brought in without being properly warmed up.

This is a farging disaster thus far.

SD

Where's Paul Ryan at to say he's all new to this

Rome

I knew Kapler was going to be a disaster but I had no idea it would be this bad.  He literally has no idea what he's doing. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 01, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
I knew Kapler was going to be a disaster but I had no idea it would be this bad.  He literally has no idea what he's doing.

chip had the fans eating out of his hand for 2.5 years...gabe hasnt managed 1 home game and everyone wants to murder him

this isnt going to last long

PhillyPhreak54

He's a joke.

Ship Klentak out too for hiring him.

MDS

it wasnt klentak's decision. it was klentak, mcphail and middleton's.

klentak was probably aggressive on him but he had to win over the other 2 and he did.

Don Ho

Yesterday was an all time, well I can't so low as we had realistic expectations for this team but my God it was certainly one off the lowest moments for a Phils manager and his staff.  Charlie had some head scratching shtein but I don't think I've ever seen what I saw yesterday.  The entire free world saw VV had absolutely nothing and not to have had someone up right away was inexcusable.  21 pitchers 28 innings, atta boy Gabe, keep those boys well rested for the post season.  This bullpen will be depleted by Memorial Day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I try not to go overboard with reactions, but that was so bad, I'm beginning to wonder how long Kaper will make it.  I'm starting to doubt it will be a full season.