The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

during basketball season they should change the name of the cbs sports network to the big 5 network

its so great
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

unbelievably perfect play by butler from full court with a second left but the shot didn't drop....nova with a huge win at hinkle

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 14, 2015, 03:44:28 PM
during basketball season they should change the name of the cbs sports network to the big 5 network

its so great

you are a geezer but the channel doesnt stream so it can go to hell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

real sports fans have cable with the max sports channel packages and a remote with a last channel button

MDS

do the real sports fans know the real americans sarah palin is always talking about?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

real americans are from MA
real sports fans are from the belly of the neast

MDS

its good to know these things now

ice grillin you

just bought phils tix for fenway labor day weekend....you down?

MDS

i start a new job next week

first thing ill do is ask for time off

ice grillin you

it was a joke.....you could be a 20 year federal govt employee and you wouldn't be going to something like that

MDS

ive actually been to fenway already

if i can do something this summer its wrigley....gotta see david buchanan someway somehow

ice grillin you

jerrell wright - send it home big fella

MDS

temple locked and loaded in the ncaa's

my dream is to be in the same bracket as nova....like temple is the 9 and nova is the 2.

ice grillin you

jesus what a crusher for lasalle...led entire game then gave up a 10-0 run to end the game and lost at the buzzer

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on March 07, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
temple locked and loaded in the ncaa's

my dream is to be in the same bracket as nova....like temple is the 9 and nova is the 2.

They wouldn't play until the elite 8 then. 

Also think Nova is for real this year, though if I were them I'd rather the 2 seed in the East than the 1 in the West with Arizona.