igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

this temple game is outstanding
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

Eagles_Legendz

Who are you comparing them to?  Middle Tenn who has two top 100 wins?  Nova has the 3rd most wins against top15 RPI teams in the country.  Compare that to the likes of UK etc.  They prob end up as a ten seed let alone close to the bubble at this pt.   Same with Temple.  Assuming they beat Mass they shouldn't even be close to the bubble with all bubble teams losing.  LaSalle is the one who might be in trouble tho I hope not.

ice grillin you

lasalle is done i dont think thats even a question

i guess the difference with me and bracketology is i go more by eye test than resume....ive seen middle tennessee three times this year and on the second viewing i realized how good they were and are def more deserving than nova...however i agree resume wise they dont match up....which is why i said nova is in...but i personally dont think they belong....they had almost 30 turnovers last night...they will lose in the first round without question and to me thats a marker as to whether someone should be in...i want teams in who i can say to myself they will win one game

kentucky is a joke and shouldnt even be in the conversation

i agree temple should be in if they win this game

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

I think LaSalle is literally a coin flip.  All SEC teams are losing, so is UVa etc.  laSalle still has pretty good computer numbers and most still have them just in.

Nova just plays ugly but I don't think you can keep out a team that beat L'ville/Syracuse/Gtown/Marquette.  Thing about nova is they turn the ball over so much that if they run into a team with a D as good as Louisville they're in big trouble.  Against a team with a lax D they can play with them because they play such good D themselves usually.

ice grillin you

nova is in...im not arguing that...i just think they stink and shouldnt be in...they will not win a game in the tourney

md is ahead of lasalle now and md is prob not in

i think temples bad losses keep them out

Eagles_Legendz

MD is a joke.  Forget top 100 wins.  Maryland has FIVE wins against the top150.  Five.  They have 15 against sub 150 teams.  That's god awful even for bubble teams.  They should still have to win tomorrow.  If they bump out LaSalle just because of two Duke games it'll be a joke when you look at the rest of what they did.

ice grillin you

cant argue that but again we come from different places....i dont look at top 150 wins as much as i look at the teams...which probably makes you smarter than me because the selection comittee is going to go full resume...but in my eyes if md and lasalle play ten times md wins 7 or 8...

however i fully admit i cant separate who i think is better from who the bracketology will deem better

ice grillin you

question for you legendz: if md loses at the buzzer tomorrow do they make it....or do they have to win

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 15, 2013, 11:41:00 PM
question for you legendz: if md loses at the buzzer tomorrow do they make it....or do they have to win

Well I'm biased too because I've watched MD play like ass against terrible wake teams twice recently.  I dunno how much the committee values close losses.  They should IMO but I think they say they don't.  Might depend on if southern miss steals a bid/Bama beats UF etc. MD will be interesting regardless.  zesty RPI.  zesty SOS.  Two huge wins vs Duke and one good win vs Nc St.  My gut says if they win tomorrow they're in.  If they lose they're out.  Reminds me of VT a few yrs in a row getting left out for bad SOS even with beating Duke.  But the bubble is so bad right now that they might make it when vt didn't.

Need ole miss to lose this game.

ice grillin you

yeah i think this years bubble is so weak that you cant say "well three years ago ________ had the same resume and didnt get in"

this year is almost like no other

the 68 team bullshtein also changes things....i hate that so much

as for md if they win tomorrow they are automatically in