Ugh.

yup....3/8 of the atlantic ten tourney was philly and 0/4 of the semis will be
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

st bonvaventure/st louis is going to a dreadful a10 final

can you say .1 rating and 2000 people in the stands
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

yea that might be too much

olean is at least a doable drive to ac, so maybe some boner fans get crazy and roadie after the semis.

to say the least it aint a bad thing temple is getting the hell out of this pos conference
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the biggest segment of the crowd will be atlantic city tourists who decide the day of the game that it might be cool to go to a ncaa conference tourney final

as for temple you cant say they are lucky to get out of the a-10 on the day they had an epic meltdown loss...christ the reason the final might be this bad is because of temple losing....they arent above the league or better than anyone else...shtein xaiver is a better program than temple

MDS

i guess 1 bad game doesnt make up for carrying this conferences water for 15 years

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2012, 09:09:01 PM
i guess 1 bad game doesnt make up for carrying this conferences water for 15 years

in a joke conference.....temple has MISSED seven of the last eleven ncaa tournaments

MDS

maybe i should have said 30 years?

the last 4 years of the chaney era and the first of dunph were terrible. other than that theyve basically always been in the ncaa's.

meanwhile no other a10 program, not even your beloved xavier, has done that.

the mac we owe a big thank you to for taking us in when we were seriously talking about killing the program (something im still kind of for). the a10 owes US 1 million on the way out because without temple they would be the american east conference 

SunMo

i haven't been following the conference tourneys close enough but at this point Drexel has no shot right?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

they absolutely do....they are right on the bubble as we speak and could go either way

lunardi has them in right now but hes a philly homer

root hard for X today because if st bonnie wins it really hurts the bubble

SunMo

oh ok, i thought that enough favorites has lost that it burst their bubble.  i think they get screwed because of their conference
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

their schedule in general is weak as farg...in the 200's i believe...and even the ooc schedule is in the way upper 100's

the 19 wins in a row tho is super impressive...plus they had to play their conference final on a road court (vcu in richmond)

really tho the biggest thing going for them this is that the bubble itself is the weakest its been in years

MDS

their sos is horrendous but they have a lot of wins and a regular season title in a respectable conference

if they get in they are one of the last teams and are def. playing in that first 4 bullshtein

Eagles_Legendz

yeah lunardi has drexel as his last team in right now.  they definitely could be the first team out if X loses today.