The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Maybe Fran can finally win some games in the tourney.  I got to witness Jameer and Delontes run in 03 and 04 which shteins on anything you'll ever see temple do as a student and alum.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Down goes temple, sjus road just got easier.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on March 09, 2012, 02:50:56 PM

lol...this is what you get for being a pos zealot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 09, 2012, 06:17:01 PM
Quote from: Hawk on March 09, 2012, 02:50:56 PM

lol...this is what you get for being a pos zealot

Lol do the eagles always choke because you're a liberal douchebag.

ice grillin you

no because a trillion people like the eagles...i dont know anyone who gives a shtein about st joes cept you...plus you deserve the worst in life

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 09, 2012, 07:26:49 PM
no because a trillion people like the eagles...i dont know anyone who gives a shtein about st joes cept you...plus you deserve the worst in life

Sjus full of bleeding heart liberals, probably why they lose.

MDS

Quote from: Hawk on March 09, 2012, 07:20:34 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2012, 05:19:49 PM
the road to the nit?

Can dunphy win a tourney game.

lol @ this now

hes won 2, actually.

not that im the least bit pleased with his tourney history at temple, they lost twice as an 11 seed and lost to a 2 seed. the one game you can get on them for is losing to cornell.

otherwise he lost with a bunch of brainiac nerds at penn to top 10 teams. what a terrible coach.

ice grillin you

lol at pushing temple to be in big time conferences and then defending a coach who really should be coaching high school...or ivy league as he was before

ironically tho in the new big east he probably is in the middle of the pack as far as coaches...so it may be a perfect fit

MDS

talk to anybody in the know and they say dunph is one of the best coaches in ncaa

ive yet to see proof of this but this is what people say

the bigger problem will be football. adazzio is a fraud.

Hawk

Temples going to be holding hands with providence and depaul.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2012, 07:44:09 PM
talk to anybody in the know and they say dunph is one of the best coaches in ncaa

ive yet to see proof of this but this is what people say

i love dunph to death...philly to the fullest....seems like a great guy...but all you have to do is watch listen to him for more than 10 minutes and you know hes small time

he a classic overachiever...someone you root for but not someone thats gonna take you anywhere...hes for all intents and purposes speedy morris

ice grillin you

nc state just bumped drexel out of the tourney