Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

both teams in this game might end up in the 40's

i bet the under...altho it seemed to easy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

unbelievable defense by temple thus far...some may say its ugly but imo its a thing of beauty when a team locks down like this

oh and it helps the under too

ice grillin you

lil guy get a hold of your fellow nerds and do something about that god awful twisted sister chant during free throws

MDS

i was barely paying attention to that half because of work and it looks like i missed nothing

how can a team with the athletes temple has play like its 1954.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

the l in temple stands for losers

one and dunphy strikes again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

temple has no athletes...thats their problem...who on their team is athletic?....no one can jump...no one is quick...

MDS

moore and leaf are

eric can too, hes just not coordinated

fernandez needs to go back to argentina asap

ice grillin you

i like the guy....but if you think ramone moore is athletic then we have very different definitions of what athletic is...hes a nice scorer but he isnt taking anyone off the dribble...hes great moving without the ball and knows how to get a shot off...and this is because he has to do these things since he cant seperate from people with his handle nor go up and over people

MDS

for college basketball a10 vs. lower level big east hes athletic

this half court slow it down bullshtein dunphy runs is infuriating, you wonder why hes won like 2 ncaa games in his life

ice grillin you

holy shtein now that was athleticism

MDS

at this point is there a difference between temple and lossale/st blows?

what so we win like 5 more games and play 40 more minutes in the ncaas? big farging deal

ice grillin you

temple is still def better than lasalle altho lasalle is gaining some traction

temple st joes are about the same....st joes i think will def be better next year...but as programs maybe the slightest of edges to temple

and i get what you are saying but college is different...it actually means something to make the ncaa's...and not doing it can mean a job for a coach....especially at schools like temple and st joes who know they have little chance to advance in the tournament...so making it is everything

ice grillin you

this is what i hate about cbb so much....why cant they just let a game go when they know its over like they do in the pros

MDS

aside from the duke win this year was a total waste

i cant think of one other moment where i was like yea that was awesome. thats what cbb is all about since the tourney is so random.

i guess the second best moment was seeing temples named get called on the selection show?

ice grillin you

game was minus 20 vs the over/under