CFFFL AFC Discussion

Started by Diomedes, July 16, 2006, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I might have to pre rank also.  Just found out i have a family party we have to attend at 3pm. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

unless I'm losing it here at the end of the day, there are no key defensive players in the pre-rankings on yahoo in our league

any reason?

MDS

I will probably be there. And win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Turns out my niece's party is on Sunday, so I should be drafting live.

I know you were all worried.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

you should worry about the defensive players not being there commish.

whats the scoop duke?

Diomedes

I see individual defensive players in the pre-ranking page just fine.  I would hazard to guess that the reason you don't is user error.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

I wasn't going to tell him.  I figured it was an advantage tool for the rest of us.

Nice job, Dio.   >:(
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

IDP's are a pain in the ass, which is why I'm going to use my first 3 picks on them.

I'm zeroing in on Adam Archuleta in the 2nd round.

Diomedes

I won't be here for the draft.  In fact, you fools can look forward to like 12 days without me around at all.  Lucky you.

Rome

I look forward to finishing in last place.

:yay

phillymic2000

Alright I did the pre-rankings, i maybe late due to blowing my whistle, and throwing coaches out of  preseason little league football games. Is there anything I need to do, or will it automaticly draft for me until I get there?

QB Eagles

Some things I noticed while doing my pre-rankings:

- Hank Baskett didn't make the list of 1,946 players in the Yahoo system.

- The player who Yahoo ranked dead last, in 1,946th place: Koy Detmer. :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Ashley Lelie is mine!

Hahahaha!!!

I told you I'd do it, FF.

:-D