Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Dumbfarg Rupp

Stupidest base running team in the league

Don Ho

Pete you dumb shtein!  Review it you Hoyda.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 14, 2017, 07:01:39 PM
Pete you dumb shtein!  Review it you Hoyda.

cant review it after tammy jean leaves second base...thats on him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

HA!  Gomez, go jump in the Potomac.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

bringing him in when mack did was at very best questionable....to send him out there against the meat of the order for a second inning was completely asinine

Rome

Mackanin is a third rate manager.  He's nothing but a cheap stand-in.  When they start spending money on real talent, he'll be sent packing. 

And Gomez should be DFA'd. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2017, 07:54:22 PM
Mackanin is a third rate manager.  He's nothing but a cheap stand-in.  When they start spending money on real talent, he'll be sent packing. 

How true.  He's in way over his head.  I get it this team is rebuilding and there isn't much he can do but like IGY said why in God's name do you put Gomez out there against the meat of that lineup knowing the guy has nothing.  Gomez of all people.

ice grillin you

under no circumstances does jeanmar ever get used before benoit and mack used him TWICE without using benoit

MDS

buck showalter lost a playoff game with his closer in the pen....obviously fossil OLD SCHOOL baseball dudes have learned nothing from that

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Completely forgot this was on at 4pm and missed it.  And it's only April.

PhillyPhreak54

I listened on the radio

Agreed on Jawnmar being DFA'd but if they don't do that then his role is mop up and nothing more

PhillyPhreak54

Another good game from Cesar.

I was listening while driving back to Houston so I need to see the highlights but Franzke was fired up for the sliding catch by Freddy. Sounded like a helluva play

Don Ho

Hellickson pitched well today.  Solid. And the bullpen line?  2IP 0H 0R 1SO

ice grillin you

nm