ice grillin you

Wentz was a dog yesterday

the wr's were worse and LJ going down was a killer

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Some Baldinger breakdowns.

1. Carson misses Hollins badly. 2. That weird broken looking play to Ertz.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196414832792219648

Pathetic route running

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196417716439207939

O-line physically dominated by Patriots

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196419997586935809

Vaitai and Dillard nearly instantaneously give up a safety

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196419997586935809

Unprofessional offensive line blocking against standing linebackers

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196424743404081155

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on November 18, 2019, 09:22:00 AM
I watched.  Granting that there weren't many "open" receivers yesterday, owing to both the excellent Patriots defense and the second rate receiving corps, I can recall at least two sideline passes that were just outright misses by Wentz.  There were completions to be contested at least, if the throw was accurate, but they weren't.

Yup...know exactly which passes you're referring too...not easy throws but ones he should have made. Wentz does a good job playing to his receivers strengths, if he sees Ertz/Goeddert/Alshon lined up against a shorter dB he knows to put it up because those guys have good hands. There's nothing he can do with Agholor who can't get open or catch, JJAW who is slow and he doesn't trust enough to throw to in tight coverage, Mack Hollins who just wants to play ST, and Jordan Matthews who only has a job because he knows their system. My biggest gripe with the play calling yesterday was not getting Sanders involved in the passing game. I know the one screen got broken up and Wentz has to scramble left but other than that nothing. He's still raw but he's the one guy they have with the speed to break one.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on November 18, 2019, 09:16:19 AM
Did you actually watch the game? I didn't see many innacurate throws to open receivers.

did YOU watch the game?

he missed hollins and ertz multiple times. made a number of no chance throws to matthews. held the ball too long. wore a dumb camo sleeve and an even worse camo jacket/black turtleneck combo postgame.

with that said no lane was huge and their wr's are a travesty. its not all on carson. but you are paying him 30 bones to be special and he aint. if he needs elite skill position talent and all pro o lineman to be good then maybe hes just nick foles but not as popular in the locker room.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Multiple times? Uhh no. I saw him try to force throws because no one was open. He was constantly under pressure by the leagues best D and the only offense he had to utilize were his legs and two TEs. Not having Howard was a killer because he's an easy 4 ypc with his Zeke-esque fall forward. No idea why Doug felt the need to run Boston Scott.

Diomedes

Not to mention Howard's blocking.  And the problem he poses to a D when both he and Sanders are in the backfield. Lane and Howard were sorely missed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on November 18, 2019, 10:55:42 AM
Multiple times? Uhh no. I saw him try to force throws because no one was open. He was constantly under pressure by the leagues best D and the only offense he had to utilize were his legs and two TEs. Not having Howard was a killer because he's an easy 4 ypc with his Zeke-esque fall forward. No idea why Doug felt the need to run Boston Scott.

two things can be true

wentz can be surrounded by an abomination of a supporting cast and also not be good enough

it wasnt too long ago we thought wentz was going to be a perennial mvp candidate. now hes barely a top 10 qb. again, not saying hes bad. but the most disheartening thing of this season is the realization that the franchise qb is somewhere between "good" and "above average."

if youre gonna be like that than at least be an easy guy to root for. dont be a jesus freak ginger camo sleeve personality less gun freak who dresses like north dakota white trash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 17, 2019, 08:27:56 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 17, 2019, 08:09:47 PM
Agree on AB.  Jeffery is toast, Agholor is a mess, Pimp is out of here, the rest stink.  AB turns out to be a colossal douche, cut him.  AO1 would probably pay half his salary he'd be so over joyed to have a competent human being at receiver.

Competent receiver.  Competent human being is going a bit far with AB.

I realized after I sent that "competent human being" was probably not the best choice of words to describe a bonafide whack job.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Those baldy tapes were frightening.  I guess the TE's are encouraged to not only stop, drop and roll on YAC but also when they block.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote...but the most disheartening thing of this season is the realization that the franchise qb is somewhere between "good" and "above average."

And that Dak is better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

SD

If Wentz has a healthy Jeffery and Pimp they score more than 10 points yesterday

Don Ho

No doubt.  Yes Wentz had a bad game but Brady was no better.  Wentz had the worst receivers out there since god knows when - the Thrash, Pinkston, Freddie era was better than that shtein on Sunday, Lane out, the play calling was awful.  FO had to have known Jeffery has not been the same since the SB, Pimp is injury prone and honestly I was expecting a string of 2 -4 games he'd be out but not one in their wildest dream thought we'd get only see one game out of him. It's basically Ertz, Sanders and Drops Jr. Goedert.  Not even going to discuss Agholor.

Long story short yes, they put up 20+ if Pimp and Gimp are healthy. 

Rome

Foles would have gotten killed the other day. 

As for Wentz, merely having competent WR's who can occasionally get open or not drop pass after pass would be nice.   I'm not even asking for Jerry Rice or Randy Moss.  How about Donte Stallworth or Fred Barnett? 

I mean right now those two in 2019 would be better than what Wentz has to throw to. 

ice grillin you

the patriots started julian eldelman phillip dorsett and ben watson

the eagles started nelson agholor zach ertz and dallas goddert

russell wilson patrick mahomes aaron rodgers lamar jackson deshaun watson dont use wr's as an excuse...they go out and win that game.....carson didnt...doesnt mean hes trash doesnt even mean hes not good or cant win a super bowl....hes just not a game changer and needs more help than the elite qb's do

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous