The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I read a story like that I pity the thinking fool somehow finds himself stuck in that awful state.    There ought to be a charity to help people flee Texas.  Maybe also send a crew into Austin to give everyone there a chance to bug out as well....really you hipsters, Austin...it's still Texas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

dont forget to send a raft down here so i can take my hombres with me

no es tejas, es mexico bendejo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

we'll send f'n battle helicopters for you and your people bro, no worries 

bring someone who makes real tamales
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

drop me off in hanover, md

ive got me a basement to live in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You should hear some of the stuff white Baltimore is saying about Felicia Pearson. 

There seems to be no end to racial hate. 

I swear to God, if you gave me a button that would kill all humanity, even my own mother and son, I'd smoke a Kool and punch it.

Eagaholic

Do you consider yourself to be a danger to yourself or others?

Diomedes

only if I get my hands on that button

vote for me for President?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 10, 2011, 07:19:40 PM
You should hear some of the stuff white Baltimore is saying about Felicia Pearson. 

the most sickening part of it is that most of the people who are killing snoop also want ziggy pardoned
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I know he's a god to you, so this is for anyone else who might not have read it.  David Simon's statement on the arrest is on point:

QuoteFirst of all, Felicia's entitled to the presumption of innocence. And I would note that a previous, but recent drug arrest that targeted her was later found to be unwarranted and the charges were dropped. Nonetheless, I'm certainly sad at the news today. This young lady has, from her earliest moments, had one of the hardest lives imaginable. And whatever good fortune came from her role in 'The Wire' seems, in retrospect, limited to that project. She worked hard as an actor and was entirely professional, but the entertainment industry as a whole does not offer a great many roles for those who can portray people from the other America. There are, in fact, relatively few stories told about the other America.

Beyond that, I am waiting to see whether the charges against Felicia relate to heroin or marijuana. Obviously, the former would be, to my mind, a far more serious matter. And further, I am waiting to see if the charges or statement of facts offered by the government reflect any involvement with acts of violence, which would of course be of much greater concern.

In an essay published two years ago in Time Magazine, the writers of 'The Wire' made the argument that we believe the war on drugs has devolved into a war on the underclass, that in places like West and East Baltimore, where the drug economy is now the only factory still hiring and where the educational system is so crippled that the vast majority of children are trained only for the corners, a legal campaign to imprison our most vulnerable and damaged citizens is little more than amoral. And we said then that if asked to serve on any jury considering a non-violent drug offense, we would move to nullify that jury's verdict and vote to acquit. Regardless of the defendant, I still believe such a course of action would be just in any case in which drug offenses -- absent proof of violent acts -- are alleged.

Both our Constitution and our common law guaranty that we will be judged by our peers. But in truth, there are now two Americas, politically and economically distinct. I, for one, do not qualify as a peer to Felicia Pearson. The opportunities and experiences of her life do not correspond in any way with my own, and her America is different from my own. I am therefore ill-equipped to be her judge in this matter.

ice grillin you

he should be a god to everyone...almost every single word that come from his being whether written or spoken is always 1000% on point...like a motherfarging drug needle

ice grillin you

pretty interesting slideshow on the ten most segregated cities in the country based on the new census

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/03/29/most_segregated_cities/slideshow.html

smeags

Quotewhere the educational system is so crippled that the vast majority of children are trained only for the corners

this is the reality in too many cities but this country's governement would rather spend millions upon millions trying to try help the uneducated people in oil regions to like us rather than take care of our own.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

The reader comments after that article seem to indicate that the majority of readers are white/conservative/racists....at least based on the first 2 pages of comments. 

ice grillin you

the internet certainly makes it easy to be racist doesnt it

Sgt PSN

Definitely.  The pathetic thing though is that most of those people wouldn't dare say anything like that in public.  I farging hate cowards who don't have the balls to put their thoughts out there in the real world for all to see.