i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

at least in germany they just stopped everyone....it didnt matter what the law was or wasnt

this cop was so obsessed with farging with some black kids that he didnt even know the most simplistic details of the law he was trying to enforce

MDS

he knew them he just made it up to harass some stillupfronts...who are always guilty and up to no good, you know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

QuoteBolen then threatens: "I'm about to put you in jail" for resisting an officer without violence.

Cops should be immediately suspended without pay when they try to bully people

ice grillin you

kid on the video even says hes sorry.....sorry for farging j walking that is

PhillyPhreak54

I used to give cops the benefit of the doubt on most things until about 10 years ago.

The militarization of police forces, the attitude of the people they hire, and the feeling of they can do whatever they farg they want by the people employed as cops is wrong. I had one demand to see my ID once and I pretty much told him to pound sand. Unless I am doing something wrong I don't need to produce shtein on demand to those fargers.

They lie to skirt the illegal search and seizures, and the courts generally back them up with their flimsy evidence. They have the "blue lives matter" groups who will support anything they do and have the "suuuuuure search my car I don't have anything to hide" attitude.

Now this isn't applicable to all police officers. I know several good ones personally. The bad ones are ruining it for the good ones.

smeags

the behavior is nothing new. the ability to expose the bad behavior is why it seems more abundant.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2017, 01:40:03 PM
I used to give cops the benefit of the doubt on most things until about 10 years ago.

The militarization of police forces, the attitude of the people they hire, and the feeling of they can do whatever they farg they want by the people employed as cops is wrong. I had one demand to see my ID once and I pretty much told him to pound sand. Unless I am doing something wrong I don't need to produce shtein on demand to those fargers.

They lie to skirt the illegal search and seizures, and the courts generally back them up with their flimsy evidence. They have the "blue lives matter" groups who will support anything they do and have the "suuuuuure search my car I don't have anything to hide" attitude.

Now this isn't applicable to all police officers. I know several good ones personally. The bad ones are ruining it for the good ones.

For whatever reason, they like to do random checks in my neck of the woods. Not DUI checks mind you, just checks in the middle of the day they call safety and compliance checks or some other bullshtein. I got caught up in one 4-5 years ago. I questioned the officer why I had to provide all my info (license, insurance, registration). He was polite and said my Chief set this up and I'm just following his orders. Instead of being further harassed I handed him my info, they ran it, and I was on my way.

Cut to a year or two ago. I get caught up in another check. Different location, same town. So I get waved over. Cop says I need to see your license, registration, and proof of insurance. I said did I do something wrong officer? He said no we're just having a random safety and compliance check. I asked him if he had probable cause or a warrant to detain me. He said no. I said am I free to go? He said pull over there. Up comes another cop asking me to show my info. I asked him the same question. He said you know drivings a privilege not a right. So I said I'm protected under the 4th amendment under illegal search and seizures, unless you have probable cause I'm being illegally detained. Am I free to go. He says hold on. Up comes their supervisor telling me they have to check my license to make sure I don't have any warrants and to make sure I have a valid drivers license. I said is there any reason to believe there's a warrant out for my arrest or I don't have a valid drivers license? He said no and something about not complying with a direct order from a police officer. I said excuse me? Does the direct order from a police officer over ride the 4th amendment to the constitution of illegal search and seizure? If you told me to get out of the jeep and do pushups and I refused would not be complying with your direct order? He gave me some stupid answer. They asked me to step out of my vehicle. I refused and asked if I was free to go. The one cop got mouthy with me and tried to intimidate me. I asked what his name and badge number was. He wouldn't give it to me. I caught his name on his tag and wrote down a brief description of what he looked. Just an FYI, if you ask a cop their name and badge number they're obligated to give it to you unless it comprises an investigation. I asked am I free to go? They then congregated and one of the officers came up to me and said just go.

There were no lie 5 tow trucks with cars on them. I usually don't act like an ass with these sort of things but it was complete horseshtein. I contacted my congressman and gave the mouthy officers name and description. They contacted me, said they've had several inquiries about the constitutionality of the checks and would be reviewing them for the future.

My biggest regret was not filming it with my phone. It just didn't occur to me to do so.

smeags

penndel or middletown by chance ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it