The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

they should've waited until the plane was booking down the runway to kick them off.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Literally and figuratively shtein art.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

I'm repeating myself but shtein like this farging infuriates me.

Did you see the report about tourism down since the racist bitch took office? And even the internet searches for flights to the US are down 17%.

This dude has to get impeached. Please let this Russian shtein be the end of him.

Btw can you imagine the outrage from the GOP if Obama had banned conservative news agencies from press availability?

ice grillin you

tourism should be the least of our worries....the new generation of terrorists hes creating over seas is beyond frightening

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not worried about tourism just repeating what I saw.

I'm worried about him and his admin and their racist and disgusting version of running this country

ice grillin you

times sent a bunch of reporters to kansas to cover this and came back with this heart breaking account....as far as im concerned trump is as guilty of this crime as the shooter

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/asia/kansas-attack-possible-hate-crime-srinivas-kuchibhotla.html?_r=0

MDS

25 1st graders are still dead in connecticut

1 dead indian dude isnt doing anything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

ma dooks is buried not too far from there...couldve easily been her
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Same thing just happened near St Louis like a week ago.  Bunch of Mooslum terrorists raised money for repairs. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 26, 2017, 04:44:22 PM
Same thing just happened near St Louis like a week ago.  Bunch of Mooslum terrorists raised money for repairs.

its happened a handful of times....then theres the dozens of bomb threats on synagogues and dozens more hate speech filled graffiti attacks

but its just random...has nothing to do with a white supremacist being the presidents right hand man

SD