A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

latest ny times poll is just suicide inducing...matt gaetz getting embarrassed in a closed door meeting aint doin the trick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol what trick?  Its a transcript of a hearing...thats it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Can't you see?  We were celebrating the fall of Trumpism prematurely, but thankfully our Little Hitler friend has stepped in to set us right.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

what does cokehead hunter biden pantsing cokehead matt gaetz mean when trump is lock city dictator
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

What do the eagles mean or soccer...you will stop talking about and watching them since trump is going to win

right?

Munson

My hot take is polls this far out are nearly useless especially ones predicting some extremely wild splits
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 02, 2024, 04:22:18 PMWhat do the eagles mean or soccer...you will stop talking about and watching them since trump is going to win

right?

eagles maybe, soccer never

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Driving home tonight and heard an ad in Sirius for "kids need Trump" dot com.

The voiceover says it's a book for kids showing how unfairly Trump has been treated and why he's needed.

Just farging asinine.

Diomedes

brainwashing is a long-play game
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Its going to be a long year with this shtein.

Although maybe this is the year that Ted Cruz finally gets knocked off. His challenger Colin Allred looks to be a decent dem candidate. Former LB for the Titans.

MDS

i dont even care anymore...let them have it

if the apes in this infested country of morons want this guy again, fine. take it. i dont care. when we pull out of nato and you cant travel internationally or when your 12 year old daughter gets raped and you cant get an abortion - dont come whining to me

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 06, 2024, 07:33:01 AMAlthough maybe this is the year that Ted Cruz finally gets knocked off. His challenger Colin Allred looks to be a decent dem candidate. Former LB for the Titans.

a D is not winning a texas senate seat...are you insane?

MDS

the climate was as ripe as itll ever be for a D in texas and beto lost by 200k+ votes. cruz will be behind trump but that fish farging parasite wont even break a sweat. texas is a cesspool, unfixable and unsalvgable

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 06, 2024, 04:34:04 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 06, 2024, 07:33:01 AMAlthough maybe this is the year that Ted Cruz finally gets knocked off. His challenger Colin Allred looks to be a decent dem candidate. Former LB for the Titans.

a D is not winning a texas senate seat...are you insane?

Yes. Hopefully insane.