Division Round Weekend

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 11, 2020, 07:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

So punting makes nfl officiating catastrophic?

that's a new one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Awful spot, farg Seattle and that phony farg Carroll but that was terrible
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The down marker camera angle looked like he cleared it by a mile. Either way, I'm going to enjoy watching my neighbors take down their Seahawks shtein tomorrow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

The yellow line was half a yard too far up. He got it

General_Failure

I'm enjoying the conspiracy theories that insist the NFL is cheating their way to a Packers/Chiefs rematch for the 100th season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Although that first Super Bowl has nothing to do with the 1920 season, the two teams represent two core values of the early NFL: midwestern industrial interests and fake Indianness.

Don Ho

I stand corrected!  After I saw replays on ESPN, correct the yellow TV line was so far off.  What the hell with that?  Yes, the sideline down marker camera had him well over. 

All good, the only fans worse than the Dallas fans out here are the Seahawks fans.  I know it's tough on them as they've been so loyal the past 5 years, the same amount of years they've followed the team.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.