Week Twelve - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 21, 2019, 07:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

nobody is defending the refs...its been real bad. the thing is its always been pretty bad, now you just have an army of dorks on twitter and super slo mo hd replays to highlight and amplify how bad it is

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens are a farging machine

Goff is a bum

MDS

lamar is out of control but how long can he last playing like this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully for a long time to shred the MAGAts who hate seeing a black QB succeed

MDS

wentz was the mvp 2 years ago and thought to be one of the best young qbs in the league

lamar makes him look like a game manager from 1976

PhillyPhreak54

And how bad does the Goff signing look?

Matt Nagy and Sean McVay were all the rage and now they look like overmatched middle managers

MDS

nagy deserves a bit of pass since his qb is trash and its ruined the team

goff was never great but it was always about mcvays system and that shtein is broke. hes got nothing else to give.

everyone gonna be taking qbs like lamar and kyler and less like old man wentz

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

This Detroit halftime show...

Rome

Someone named Anthony Miller (not a deadbeat) did something not embarrassing on a football field today.