Week Eleven - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 19, 2020, 05:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Looking like a good game tonight.

Wilson has come crashing down to reality. The Cards are riding high after the miracle Sunday. Are they due for a let down?

Seattle opened -5.5 and its down to -2.5/3 despite the majority of the action on them. Reverse steam is what I look for and I will likely take Arizona based on that.

May sprinkle the over too. That opened 56 and is at 57/57.5 now.

QB Eagles

There's MVP talk swirling around Murray (although imho it's a joke to consider anyone other than Mahomes at this point). He needs to shred that bad Seahawks D if he wants that to continue.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed. Mahomes all the way.

The MVP talk on Wilson has died down thankfully.

I've been way wrong on Murray. I thought he'd be a flop. Now granted he's pigeonholed into an air raid type offense but still he's done well.

MDS

liked seattle tonight. not enough to play it, but figured russ was too good to put another stinker up and arizona in the classic post-crazy win letdown

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Glad I didn't take the over. I suck at totals.

I did take the Cards though. Both offense have been awful.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Those too.

Jets starting off strong. They're gonna farg around and lose the Lawrence sweepstakes

QB Eagles

Not a chance. Have faith in Gase.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep they're back into the full blown suckage.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

name a better uniform in pro sports than the raider blacks....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

odds on jeff hiring bienemy this offseason?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2020, 08:56:54 PM
odds on jeff hiring bienemy this offseason?

odds on bienemy looking at his roster and laughing his way to atlanta or houston
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you