Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on June 20, 2014, 09:04:19 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 20, 2014, 07:01:16 PMAs an aside, Brian McCann would have a stroke watching the douchebaggery that goes on after a goal is scored.

I hate it as much in soccer as in football.  Trashy.

Every team does it so, not that big a deal. I'll admit it's over the top when they're whooping the other team, but otherwise, it's fun. I especially like when they all do a synchronized dance. Obviously, the circle jerk is the best celebration, but that has been outlawed by FIFA.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

as usual good early slate, horrible late game tomorrow

wanna be eurotrash argentinians and homo messi vs. terrorist iran
then germany v ghana....a hitler win puts US in an win + in situation.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i think usa euro trash should push their chest out and tell the rest of the white world who to root for
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im ok with the ticos, los mexicanos, england, the socceroos, the african nations, japan and south korea

thats about it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Ghana is giving Germany all it wants.

Great game so far.

MDS

insane match

a ghana win would be detrimental for our chances, but i cant but want it. still a draw would be great, us still through by beating portugal

Don Ho

Insane match is right.  That was an awesome second half.  Two exciting games so far today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

That was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen so far.  Ghana is so gritty.  They just keep coming at you until you lose your shtein and make a mistake.  Germany is miles better than they are but the Black Stars still drew even.

SD

Hope Solo was arrested on domestic violence charges

Don Ho

:-D  One chick I'd never mess with. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Another horrible ref job in the Nigeria/Bosnia match.

Rome

Don... I met her in Orlando.  Meh.  Good looking broad but the shtein doesn't stink.

Carli Lloyd was cool as hell, though.  My daughter was wearing an Eagles shirt when she met her and they blabbed for a couple of minutes about how awesome Nick Foles is.  Holy shtein I felt old.   

ice grillin you

how are the africans doing?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

cameroon stinks
nigeria has a shot
ghana is solid but got stuck in a tough group
algeria blows