Around The NFL - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Andy's kid plead not guilty to DWI.

Probably sleeps great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It's easy to sleep when you pass out drunk.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

farg Cole Beasley I hope he gets COVID and dies thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I take it you are not a fan of his hip hop stylings. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Raiders DE Carl Nassib has come out as gay.

He's the first openly gay NFL player. Sadly the comments from the mouthbreathers online are ridiculous.

General_Failure

It's weird when pro wrestling is a decade ahead of the curve for this compared to sports. I hope he does well enough that he doesn't get swept under the rug as a mediocre player nobody wants to sign.

rjs246

As long as this announcement causes a few pearl clutching conservative snowflakes to die of a heart attack I'm all for it. Beyond that, I can't imagine why some dude's sexuality is interesting to anyone in the year 2021.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Might be interesting to gay high school kids trying to make the team in the heart of "real" America.  Nassib's agent probably doesn't mind all the calls either.

Diomedes

Alternate helmets allowed for 2022, to be paired with alternate, throwback, or color rush uniforms.

Rome

Lurie's bookkeeper just squirted a little.

QB Eagles

Good news: kelly green alts are back on the menu
Bad news: there's less pressure to switch entirely to kelly green

General_Failure

You'll get your yellowjackets throwbacks and you'll like it.

QB Eagles

I've never seen them play badly in the cyan and yellow.

ice grillin you

the new kelly greens are great and of course light years better than the trash they wear now but unfortunately they arent the real kelly greens
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

are you talking about the ones they wore i believe in 2012? the packers/vick game they lost. those were 1960 throwbacks.

what lurie wants to do is wear 80's kelly's twice a year instead of the blacks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.