The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Even if the faxman is stupid enough to feel that way, why would he think it appropriate to say something like that to a guy he just met? Would've been awesome if you threw him out, and followed him out while verbally berating him the whole time

DH

I thought about doing what I've done in the past - telling him my wife is black, but decided against it, mainly because i am working on Verizon becoming a client.

rjs246

You know, I live in the capital of the old south and I don't hear this type of racist shtein from anyone down here. Ever. I heard it all the time up in Boston, but down here I never even get so much as a whiff of that kind of overt racism.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

thats bc everywhere you go it smells like farts.

Rome

Dude fixes fax machines for a living.

MOCK!

lurking wierdo

Quote from: Rome on June 03, 2011, 01:25:46 PM
Dude fixes fax machines for a living.

MOCK!
It's wrong to mock any person who works for a living. You should mock people who collect welfare.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

lurking wierdo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2011, 10:46:49 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvbSU1eCt0

QuoteGrowing up in Corona was like a little Harlem, it wasn't that hard for a stillupfront's mom to be influenced by the street life type of mentality. I was like 15 years old, Ma dukes couldn't dress a stillupfront's mom no more and at that age you want a little money in your pocket. That's what gets us all, material possessions. A stillupfront's mom got caught up in that mentality. stillupfront's mom started selling drugs at a certain point, and all that shtein, it's what was goin' on in the streets ... eventually all my friends got smoked. Everybody was droppin'. All my friends started packing burners everyday, we was wild shorties. "
—Kool G Rap, The Source Magazine, issue 72, September, 1995

Really promoting that end to racism.

SD

Today was diversity day at work. They handed out these blue envelope openers that looked like shivs. The theme was local communities (Germantown, Center City, Bucks County, Jersey etc.) They handed out free food and some of the Soul Cheerleaders showed up, but they weren't hot.

SD

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

bville lost 101 black folk since 2005

where my people go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD