The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Seems as if the protesters have overrun a MPD police precinct and the cops had to evacuate

ice grillin you

holy shtein the precinct that the 4 cops are from is on farging fire 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

last place in the world i thought would burn would be mild mannered minnesota nice minneapolis

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1266231100780744704

What. The. farg.

He really wanted to say n words there instead of thugs btw
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Munson

Oh shtein twitter censored the tweet :-D

Diomedes

Burning the Police Precinct seems fair game to me.  They are the target more than Autozone, aren't they?

Still, no citizen violence against one another, from what I can read....and that's basically all I care about.  We can't have regular people attacking one another over this.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ay carumba....now thats my number
one dry summer...as far as i remember
burnt out...but gainin every edgy penny.....then he hit him straight to the head like reggie denny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

They arrested a black CNN reporter and his entire crew on air. I was watching it live, the reporter kept politely asking where he'd like for them to go then they arrested him. The Governor apologized and he was released shortly after

Diomedes

Quote from: Munson on May 29, 2020, 03:33:22 AM
Oh shtein twitter censored the tweet :-D

Trump put the tweet out via the official White House account...Twitter promptly tagged it as well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

hunt

we've seen the shtein these cops do right in front of people with their phone cameras pointed at them. imagine what they do when there aren't cameras around.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

hunt

murderer cop has been arrested....just the one so far.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is