The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2018, 11:41:46 PM
so far republicans have put white supremacists on the ballot this year in arizona....illinois....montana....virginia...and wisky and we still have plenty of time for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

Tomahawk

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 24, 2018, 08:07:47 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 24, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Gutless cowardly draft dodging shteinbag bans most transgender Americans from military service.

Barely registers as a blip on the "how low can Trump go" awful scale.

The funny thing is, as jonesing as Trump seems to be for a war, that he'd want as many bullet-catchers in the forces as he can muster.

The federal government is jonesing for war, regardless of who the potus is.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 25, 2018, 09:52:18 PM
Gutless cowardly draft dodging shteinbag bans most transgender Americans from military service.

The funny thing is, as jonesing as Trump seems to be for a war, that he'd want as many bullet-catchers in the forces as he can muster.

somehow the clueless incompetent first black president avoided it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

somehow the clueless incompetent first black president avoided it

One could argue he's a war criminal

ice grillin you

yeah the people who got trump elected

one could also argue that Hillary Clinton is running a kiddie sex shop out of a pizzeria in nw dc

Tomahawk

Except Obummer, through drone strikes, approved assassinations of citizens of sovereign nations that we're not at war with.

Don't get me wrong, Obama was far and away the best potus of my lifetime, but his policy on drone strikes was disgustingly disappointing.

Rome

Isil isn't a nation state but it is a terrorist state that has declared outright war on the US and everyone else in their field of vision.   Obama's policy was a proportional response to that threat.   

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 26, 2018, 12:43:32 AM
Except Obummer, through drone strikes, approved assassinations of citizens of sovereign nations that we're not at war with.

Don't get me wrong, Obama was far and away the best potus of my lifetime, but his policy on drone strikes was disgustingly disappointing.

he wasnt perfect but all you need to know about his presidency is that many democrats criticized him for not being hawkish enough

there is no question his presidency continued targeted attacks whether it was drones or commando units however he all but eliminated troops from combat areas ended the iraq war and started no others

his tragic mistake was how he handled syria but to call him a war criminal is laughable

Diomedes

No one has yet convinced me that Obama should have done anything differently in Syria, other than avoid using "red line" language that he wasn't willing to back up with war.  That part was a mistake, but not nearly the mistake it would have been to back it up just for the sake of holding that ill-advised line.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 26, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
Quote from: Tomahawk on March 26, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

he wasnt perfect but all you need to know about his presidency is that many democrats criticized him for not being hawkish enough

there is no question his presidency continued targeted attacks whether it was drones or commando units however he all but eliminated troops from combat areas ended the iraq war and started no others

his tragic mistake was how he handled syria but to call him a war criminal is laughable

I'm sure the families of the civilians killed by Obama are laughing their asses off as we speak

ice grillin you

BREAKING: Civilians die in wars.

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger