Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

and the rest of the league is closed to it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

SD

The 2012 draft could have gone down as the greatest in Eagles history, if they had taken Russell Wilson with the pick they took Curry.

SD

Zanshin

I peeked because I'm here to avoid shtein. That said, I can't see why anyone would actively care about this. He's been okay, and they wouldn't get a bounty regardless. So, kind of whatever either way.

PhillyPhreak54

5yrs $47m $23.5m gtd

Big deal but a necessary player to have in the 4-3

SD

He might do better in a 4-3 but he's a rotational player. I thought they'd let him walk to tell you the truth. Way too much money for a flash here and there type player.

Rome

He only flashed because of the system.  Put him in a 4-3 and turn him loose on the QB.  You need that and if he becomes a consistent 10-12 sack guy, that contract is more than worth it.

QB Eagles

He wasn't necessary, but it's one less hole to fill I guess.

There might not be much in the way of FA money left the way the Eagles are going, so I guess the team is going to be the same one that went 7-9 last year, only plus Howie's first round draft pick, minus Walter Thurmond, and swapping out the college coach for a high school coach. Exciting stuff.

PhillyPhreak54

I like Curry and this he's going to be a very good 4-3 end

He's been a rotational guy bc of the 3-4

SD

Quote from: Rome on February 02, 2016, 07:47:19 PM
He only flashed because of the system.  Put him in a 4-3 and turn him loose on the QB.  You need that and if he becomes a consistent 10-12 sack guy, that contract is more than worth it.

"He only flashed because of the system"

You know that how?

"IF" he becomes a consistent 10-12 sack guy

I like Curry, I'm glad he's back, I'm excited to see what he can do in a 4-3, but that's way too much for a guy who's unproven.

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta pay for potential sometimes

It's not a killer deal and it's on par with Everson Griffen...all about the market value

Eagles_Legendz

Contract seems steep for me.  Guess we'll find out.

MDS

alls i know is the cap is going up up up and they are signing guys in their mid 20s

doesnt seem like a huge thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He had nine sacks and four forced fumbles in a part time gig playing out of position in 2014.  I'm just saying he's got ability and if you put him in the proper position he will likely excel and play to the level of the contract.