UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

I'm sure she deserved it

SD

Drunkmasterflex

He did get completely dominated. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

Watched some vids from UFC 113. Glad Shogun is the champ, I was always a big fan of his and then he just had a bad run. He just whooped Macida. Koscheck vs Daley fight was a snooze fest, Koscheck just dominated on the ground. Daley actually sucker punched Koscheck after the fight ended. It was pathetic. Koscheck vs St. Pierre int he next Ultimate Fighter show.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Dana White said Daley will never fight in the UFC ever again. 

Tomahawk

I can't wait for the Rampage/Evans fight. Who's favored? My guess would be Evans

shorebird

I can't wait for that fight either. After all the crap they talked to each other on the heavyweight ultimate fighter show, it should be a good one. There were times I thought they were gonna' through down right then and there. Those two genuinely hate one another.

MURP

Quote from: Tomahawk on May 16, 2010, 03:13:22 PM
I can't wait for the Rampage/Evans fight. Who's favored? My guess would be Evans

as of now Rampage is ever so slightly favored in the betting lines.   Just barely.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: MURP on May 17, 2010, 11:49:23 PM

as of now Rampage is ever so slightly favored in the betting lines.   Just barely.

I hope Evans kicks his ass.  After watching their season of TUF and the way Rampage would abandon his guys I hope Evans whoops dat ass. 

mussa

I love Rampage. Didn't watch any of the Ultimate Fighter stuff and really don't care. I def think he's past his prime and Evans is the more complete fighter so I wouldn't be surprised if Evans beats Rampage, but I want Rampage to power slam his ass or just knock him the farg out. Some of his Pride fights were some of the most bad ass displays of power.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: mussa on May 18, 2010, 01:36:40 PM
I love Rampage. Didn't watch any of the Ultimate Fighter stuff and really don't care.

That is because you are a douche of epic proportions. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on May 18, 2010, 12:05:39 PM

I hope Evans kicks his ass.  After watching their season of TUF and the way Rampage would abandon his guys I hope Evans whoops dat ass. 

Abandoning them was better than his in-match coaching; "Come on...do what you gotta do" It's solid advice, but they could have probably used more specific direction

MURP

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on May 18, 2010, 12:05:39 PM

have to agree.  The show really made Rampage look like an ass and made Evans look like the type of dude you would want to hang around.