That's a great move

PhillyPhreak54

Luke Kuechly is retiring.

Wow

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Kuechly was one pop away from becoming a Trump supporter. 

Good on him for hanging up. 

ice grillin you

sack totals from the 2011 draft class....lineman from that year was like the draft version of the 2001 miami hurricans....probably will never see it again

von: 106
dareus: 37
aldon smith: 47.5
jj: 96
fairley: 20.5
quinn: 80.5
kerrigan: 90
liuget: 25
clayborn: 36.5
phil taylor: 7
cam jordan: 87
wilkerson: 44.5
heyward: 54
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jay Gruden going to JAX to be the OC

Diomedes

Arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown, who has apparently locked himself inside his own house.

What a fargin' mess this guy has become, Jesus Christ.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

if the nflpa agrees, the 17 game schedule and 14 team playoff would begin NEXT season

looks like the league is giving a bunch of stuff back to get this done. players were dead set against 17, then their agents walked them through the $$$ and now theyre like, hmmmmm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Can't wait to hear bitching about more injuries, more brain trauma, and more 7-9 teams in the playoffs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on February 02, 2020, 11:47:33 AM
Can't wait to hear bitching about more injuries, more brain trauma, and more 7-9 teams in the playoffs.

Less reason to watch the racist ass league

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on February 02, 2020, 11:08:46 AM
if the nflpa agrees, the 17 game schedule and 14 team playoff would begin NEXT season

looks like the league is giving a bunch of stuff back to get this done. players were dead set against 17, then their agents walked them through the $$$ and now theyre like, hmmmmm

what does 17 game schedule mean, 18 weeks and a bye or no bye weeks?  and how would you even do an odd number of games when it comes to home/away?

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 02, 2020, 11:08:46 AM

I hate everything about this

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on February 02, 2020, 12:20:17 PMI hate everything about this

No one's gonna hate fewer preseason games.

ice grillin you

I'd take more preseason games over more playoff teams and I have season tickets