2020 Playoff Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lamar with the shteins and concussed is still better than the whiney ginger jesus freak

but hes a classic good bad qb. runs it up on bad teams but has no shot against good ones
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Playoffs going pretty much exactly as expected except for the Browns game. And even there, it was clear going in that the Steelers were fraudulent.

Kinda boring tbh. Chiefs and Saints cruise tomorrow if the pattern holds.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully the Bucs knock the Saints out

General_Failure

At this point I kinda want to see the Bills lose another Super Bowl. I think the world is ready for it again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

There aren't any NFC East teams available to do the deed.

Would be kind of funny to see them lose to Brady in the Super Bowl. Haunting them even from outside the division.

General_Failure

I assumed the Packers would do it, but that would absolutely send their suicide rates through the roof.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Windy in KC

I've got them -3 (and TB +10) from a teaser still going from yesterday. Also took them -1 and under 63 on a teaser today.

PhillyPhreak54

Mahomes has an injured toe. Something to watch.

Browns just Browned.

Fumbled the ball out of the end zone that would've made it 16-10. Also got hosed on a helmet to helmet not being called. Could be the death knell.

MDS

the browns pretty much stink and didnt have a chance in this game and after that play they definitely dont

its a rule in all levels of football and its just nonsense. everyone from pop warner to nfl needs to give it back to the offense at the 20
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein Mahomes was out on his feet. Wobbling and almost collapsed.

Game has turned.

Baker picked and chiefs don't covert and then the Browns drive and score.

And now Mahomes concussed.

QB Eagles

Think that's the third starting QB concussed this playoffs. Starting to feel like an actual strategy.

PhillyPhreak54

It didn't look like a blast either. Guess the top of the head hitting the turf?

MDS

mightve been something before and the slightest movement triggered it

cleveland/buffalo affcg leggo

PhillyPhreak54

I won't be shocked to see him come back in.

"It was just a hamstring cramp that's why he stumbled"

Or some shtein