Concretefield.com email

Started by Zanshin, March 06, 2006, 10:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Anyone else use a concretefield.com e-mail address?  I used it as a backup/junk account, but it stopped working in December.  Well, I can still get into it and send messages, but I can't receive messages anymore.  I thought about sending an e-mail to everyone.net to figure out the problem...but they charge $25 to send them an e-mail....so that won't happen.

Not a big deal since it's mostly crap in there, but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.

General_Failure

Shtein, I never saw this. I'll get that fixed soon.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

maybe the sender forgot to put a stamp on it?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Zanshin

No huge deal either way...but I was curious if anyone else had the problem.

PhillyPhanInDC

This place is a rat infested dump. What's the penalty for breaking the lease early?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

General_Failure

Email should be working again.

Sgt PSN

In that case, I'll take 2.  My under carriage needs a good tongue bathing. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Looks like I'll be hanging around awhile.  :paranoid

BTW, "under carriage" is one word. You sloppy bitch.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

I'd like to cancel my order.  DC is all over my nuts today for some reason and he's doing a fine job of cleaning things up on his own.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Zanshin

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 16, 2006, 06:06:52 PM
Looks like I'll be hanging around awhile.  :paranoid

BTW, "under carriage" is one word. You sloppy bitch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.