We got shtein comin' out the ass!

Started by General_Failure, July 22, 2005, 01:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Mad-Lad updated the store tonight. Click the bear to check it out. And while I'm ordering you all around, but some stuff.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

HBionic bought the Thong for his girlfriends Birthday :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

I like the hoodies and the 2 tanks. I also love the black hat. :)  What we DO need though, is a pair of pants that go with the hoodie....perhaps one that says "ConcreteField" on the ass.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

I also like the tote bag....its great for tailgates (and for my trips to the library....I know, I'm a geek....I get 5-6 books at a time and read them in a day...I NEED a bag when I go...lol)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 22, 2005, 07:49:05 AM
What we DO need though, is a pair of pants that go with the hoodie....perhaps one that says "ConcreteField" on the ass.

That's so TOTALLY what I need.  It's like we're sharing one brain!

Mad-Lad

I added almost everything Cafepress offers.  They don't have any pants aside from a jogging suit, and boxers.

If anyone wants something in particular (the OTHER image on a particular shirt, etc.) let me know and i can get them altered.

I don't know about you, but i want that clock.

Zanshin

Shame they don't have a black t-shirt; that would look sharp.

rjs246

You can't tell me to but some stuff. Nobody tells me what to but!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Zanshin on July 22, 2005, 08:31:31 AM
Shame they don't have a black t-shirt; that would look sharp.

yeah, they have lime green and yellow shirts, but no black.  Probably because printing on a black shirt can be a bitch.

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on July 22, 2005, 09:45:13 AM

I'll bet if your ladyfriend said to but her you would start crying right then and there.

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on July 22, 2005, 09:58:14 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on July 22, 2005, 09:45:13 AM

I'll bet if your ladyfriend said to but her you would start crying right then and there.

Tears of joy, my friend. Tears of joy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Tears all the same. Also, she said to but some of this stuff. You'll have to buy it in order to do that.

Sgt PSN

I'm all about equal opportunity and everything but we've only got one female poster on this board yet there is a ton of shtein for women to wear.  What's up with that? 

And can we get some effin wristbands? 

General_Failure

Women are afraid to register because of your commanding presence, Sassy.