TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 04, 2021, 11:29:30 AM
I watched a lot of Cobra Kai the last month. 

I enjoy watching it and it's an easy watch but I don't think it's "good".  Very soapy but mindlessly fun.

i said on here at the time i thought s1 was a legit great season of tv...not bad good or mindless fun but hilarious and super well done...s2 was all of what you said
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I knew the basics of the Night Stalker but the Netflix doc just slams it in your face. Great quick series if you're into serial killer shtein.

Igs or anyone else any recommendations on good serial killer series? Know enough about Bundy to write a book so no interest in anything with him. Looking for more stuff like the night stalker but anything decent will do. I have hbo/Netflix/Hulu/Amazon

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be interested too. The one about the British serial killer on Netflix is interesting.

I'm gonna get into the night stalker one soon

ice grillin you

Vice has a three part qanon doc starting tonight if anyone wants to deep dive

i would say that i have read a lot of shtein on it...certainly more than i should have and i still dont get what it is at the heart of it...i understand the followers and the beliefs but i dont understand any of the technical nerdy online internet aspects of it in terms of how its distributed and how do you know its really q and why cant the fbi or even some good hacker figure who q is thru digital finger prints and shtein

General_Failure

Q is most likely to be Ron Watkins, the son of Jim Watkins, who runs 8chan, which was too pedo heavy for the regular scum at 4chan.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

DVR set. Tried finding one of their forums a few months back but no luck.

phattymatty

greatawakening dot win

I would use Tor browser if you want to check it out - some really insane shtein.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 26, 2021, 12:15:30 PM
greatawakening dot win

I would use Tor browser if you want to check it out - some really insane shtein.

Mostly dumb conspiracy theories I've seen on other sites. I only glanced Im sure it's worse.

Rome

I live around a lot of those nitwits and a friend of mine has fallen all the way down the rabbit hole too. 

I miss the person she was before this farging poison infected her.   I'll bet everyone know someone like her too. 

Really sad.   

General_Failure

Everyone's got an idiot Facebook uncle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

show was horrendous...i thought it was kind of a deeper history of Q....but its about finding out who q is...to be fair its in the title of the doc i just missed it...

more than that tho it was just a series of awfully done corny interviews with q people

SD

I'll watch the rest of the series but yea it was pretty underwhelming.

SD

The people conducting the interview with Robert David Steel were really uncomfortable with his bullshtein conspiracies. When he started spouting off about Sandy Hook I would have just beat his fat insecure ass.

SD

Anyone else watching Wandavision? Ep 4 was pretty amazing

MDS

i consumed all 5 episodes of LUPIN, this french heist thriller show on netflix

its pretty boilerplate and copies and pastes from oceans 11 and other con man/burglar shows and movies but its a breezy fun watch and im a total slut for these types of things. first episode is him stealing a necklace from the louvre and i never looked back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.