TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah ID is unwatchable to me because the production value on their shtein is embarrassing...Netflix has some cheesy stuff to where u can't get thru the first half hour of it but that's every single ID one I've ever seen I think

ID = the free USA Today at comfort inn

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ID is the greatest channel in the history of television. Do you even serial killer, bro?

phattymatty

I'm with SD on this, only thing I watch these days which is kinda farged up when you think about it.  truly sick stuff.

give me a 1 or 2 hour ID special over an 8 episode Netflix special any day.

ice grillin you

its just not for me...it reminds me of unsolved mysteries or some garbage like that...or like watching the ben affleck pearl harbor movie instead of reading the definitive book on pearl harbor

and when something is great i want it to be longer...i was heart broken when the first season of mindhunter ended...i wanted more...same with a great documentary...

that also doesnt mean there are not documentaries/docseries that are too long...that happens all the time

phattymatty

unsolved mysteries is great also.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on December 23, 2020, 12:32:38 PM
unsolved mysteries is great also.

its impossible to like ID and not like unsolved mysteries

phattymatty

I bought the guy from real stories of the highway patrol a shot at Irish times once during cop week.

SD

Queens Gambit is excellent. It gets a little redundant with the chess dorks and drags a bit but the acting, setting, themes of the time period are top notch. Anya Taylor-Joy goes from a solid 6 to a 9 by the finale.

MDS

ran through the boys over the past couple of weeks

well documented i am not a super hero person but i loved this...i guess because its anti super hero and likening worshiping of marvel/dc to the maga worshiping of trump. post peak tv world its tough to find a good ongoing series but here it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Selena on Netflix is really good

The girl who plays her is sssssmokin hot

SD

Death to 2020 on Netflix is a nice Trump bashing recap of this year. It's a quick hour.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Cobra Kai 3's not as good as season 2 which was not as good as season 1 but not horrible. It's somehow gotten more predictable and they left off at the end of season 3 where I thought they'd get to mid season. Courtney Henggeler (Laruso's wife) just gets hotter as the series moves along.

Eagles_Legendz

I watched a lot of Cobra Kai the last month. 

I enjoy watching it and it's an easy watch but I don't think it's "good".  Very soapy but mindlessly fun.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2020, 09:10:08 PM
ran through the boys over the past couple of weeks

well documented i am not a super hero person but i loved this...i guess because its anti super hero and likening worshiping of marvel/dc to the maga worshiping of trump. post peak tv world its tough to find a good ongoing series but here it is

I watched this over break also and totally agree.  good show and I said the same thing to wife - they didn't even need to write the story - the stormfront crew was basically a spitting image of trump and the maga crowd.